This book with its 10 chapters covers almost all areas of aquaculture including hatchery and farming technology, water quality management, nutrition, disease and economics of aquaculture. More focus has been given to species and practices applied in the Arab World.
Permanent link to this article: http://fishconsult.org/?p=41
No related posts.
- Development and outlook of Egyptian aquaculture – 2018 Updated version
- Fish Culture Development – Africa (2018) training course
- Use of chlorine compounds for eradicating the left-over organisms from fish ponds (Video)
- Small-scale aquaculture in Malawi
- Artificial reproduction of grey mullet (Mugil cephalus) in Egypt – Video