This book with its 10 chapters covers almost all areas of aquaculture including hatchery and farming technology, water quality management, nutrition, disease and economics of aquaculture. More focus has been given to species and practices applied in the Arab World.
Permanent link to this article: http://fishconsult.org/?p=41
No related posts.
- Fish Culture Development (regular training course – 2018 – EICA – Egypt)
- Rainbow trout from grow-out tanks to restaurant tables in San Mateo (Peru)
- Dagaa dominates the dried-fish market in Tanzania – Video
- Integrated fish-duck farming in Tanzania (Video)
- The size of feed pellet and the width of fish mouth – Video